The Hydroflux Group of companies was created to deliver the highest level of engineering and scientific knowhow to the emerging issues of sustainability, climate adaption and environmental protection with a specific focus on water and wastewater.
As a rapidly growing group with a track record of delivering innovative projects and support to a wide range of industries, municipalities and communities, Hydroflux is uniquely positioned to provide solutions to the futures problems.
We are proud of our workplace culture that is built on professionalism, integrity and respectfulness.
We value the diverse backgrounds and different skills of our professional teams and strive to deliver on the same promise: finding new ways to improve our most valuable resources by delivering innovation in science, engineering and technology. This is a common goal that unites everyone at Hydroflux.
- Internal growth opportunities via Australia’s fastest growing water company
- Comprehensive ongoing professional development training
- Pathway to Chartered Engineer Program
- Competitive annually reviewed renumeration
- Large diversity of roles available
- Flexible work arrangements
- Fully funded life insurance
- Fully funded income protection insurance
- Top-up fully paid maternity, paternity and parental leave
- Free public transport to/from work
Health and Wellbeing
- Paid vaccination and vaccination leave
- Paid covid isolation & sickness leave
- Funded access to professional Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mental Health First Aid training
- Sustainable high standard working conditions